* In 2019, Dirty Honey made record business history when its debut single, “When I’m Gone,” went to #1 on Billboard’s Mainstream Rock and Hard Rock Charts, making Dirty Honey the first - and still only - unsigned artist to achieve that. Their 2021, self-titled, debut album - with no major label or support - debuted at #2 on the Current Hard Rock Album chart.
* Rolling Stone named them an “Artist You Need To Know” (2020)
* The band sold out their first two U.S. headline tours, (averaging $8000 a night in merch sales), and was main support on The Black Crowes’ nine-week Summer 2021 “Shake Your MoneyMaker" amphitheater tour. Dirty Honey not only receved rave reviews, but, on most dates, got standing ovations from the crowd, pretty unusual for support acts. They also averaged about $15,000 a night in merch sales on the Crowes’ tour.
• In addition to The Crowes, they’ve already shared stages with Guns N’ Roses, KISS, The Who, Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators, and co-headlined a North American tour with Mammoth WVH.
* During the first half of this year, Dirty Honey toured the UK and Europe for the first time, headlining most dates. Every one of their headline dates not only sold out, but many shows had to be moved to bigger venues due to ticket demand.
About Dirty Honey: https://www.herfitzpr.net/dirty-honey-about-2023